In the midst of this seemingly endless storm of fear, loneliness, and pain, music can serve as a vehicle of consolation, connection, and healing. With live performances on pause, many music festivals like Music & Beyond have shifted their 2020 programming online. In partnership with the Canadian Museum of Nature, they present Music & Nature, a series of virtual performances that embody or are inspired by nature.
- #ottmusic weekly: 5 new songs added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carissa Klopoushak appointed new Artistic Director of Ottawa Chamberfest
- Best of #APT613 this week
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- Ottawa’s Hungry Babe brings handmade vegan lunches to the table