Visual artists often linked with Canada’s growing Afrofuturism movement include Ottawa’s Kalkidan Assefa and Komi Olaf, and their work shows not only imagination, but also commitment to addressing pressing political issues like police brutality.
- Signs of our times at Loen Design
- #ottmusic weekly: Chrissy, Petr Cancura, Nick Schofield added to the @apt613 playlist
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Indie book stores and publishers
- Apt613 is seeking new board members / Apt613 cherche de nouveaux membres pour son CA
- Best of #APT613 this week