For over 10 years, public educator and women’s rights advocate Julie S. Lalonde was stalked by her abusive ex-boyfriend, despite her attempts to move, engage the police and the legal system, and implement numerous security measures. Now she faces a new challenge: trying to launch a book in the middle of a pandemic.
- The Rainbow Bistro is closing after final show on Sept. 18
- Gig Photos: Day 2 of CityFolk
- Carefor’s Feast of Fields 2021 was a sold-out, socially-distanced smash success
- Candidate survey: Christian Proulx, Green Party (Vanier)
- Moist keyboardist Kevin Young talks remote recording, new album ahead of CityFolk show