The new must-see art exhibition in Ottawa is Post Neo at Studio Sixty Six running until June 9 at the gallery’s new location at 858 Bank Street, Suite 101, in the Glebe. This captivating affair features two extremely openminded, experimentally driven contemporary artists who dare to say things differently and deserve all of the praise they get.
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Mariah Miigwans Smith Chabot
- A fresh name and they’re ready to grow: Flower to the People is (still) open for business
- Video of the Week: Flying over Ottawa in Flight Simulator 2020
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Sonia St-Michel brings classical Indian dance to Ottawa children and youth