Ottawa-based composer Kelly-Marie Murphy has been awarded the 2020 Jules Léger Prize for New Chamber Music. Her composition Coffee Will be Served in the Living Room, written in 2018, is a 10-minute piece for eight cellos.
- Video of the Week: “In Deep” by Miranda Martel
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Jewellery by local artisans
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Music for vinyl collectors
- Signs of our times at Loen Design
- #ottmusic weekly: Chrissy, Petr Cancura, Nick Schofield added to the @apt613 playlist