Questions linger in a world of online relationships formed tweet by tweet and like for like: Who is the person behind the avatar? What are they promising? Why are we engaging and where is this all going? Sylvie Hill, spoken word poet, lover of James Joyce, and in-your-face ex-Ottawa XPress Shotgun columnist can tell you […]
- Dance Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s The Wizard of Oz at the NAC—until 01.25.20
- Spark brewery opens in Chinatown
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Dance Preview: The Wizard of Oz at the National Arts Centre—01.23.20 to 01.25.20
- Flight Distance re-releases Ottawa hip hop classic on vinyl