60 minutes (no intermission) | Storytelling | G “Our neighbour was German. How come we have to leave and he doesn’t?” What more is there to say about the internment of Japanese Canadians that we haven’t already read in Joy Kogawa’s novel Obasan, published in 1981? It turns out that there’s plenty. Obasan and The Tashme Project share many […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Moov Ottawa Dance
- Mapping Ottawa’s biodiversity, one weekend at a time
- Video of the Week: NACO Lunch Break with violinist Leah Roseman
- Interview: Ottawa playwright Vishesh Abeyratne on Divide & Rule, a Sri Lankan-Canadian play about systemic racism in a big box store