From October 19, 2017 until March 18, 2018, the Canadian Biennial will run at the National Gallery of Canada. The Biennial provides the gallery an opportunity to curate a show of the departments of Contemporary Art, Indigenous Art and the Canadian Photography Institute’s acquisitions since 2014.
- CKCU radio host Chris White streaming Canadian Spaces on Facebook Live
- Ottawa independent art space Possible Worlds crowdfunds to support move from Chinatown to Hintonburg
- Weekend Roundup: Living on Feelings Edition
- Harea Band’s New Single ‘Mess With Me ft. Aspects’
- Interview: New NAC Orchestra managing director Arna Einarsdóttir talks about why she’s so excited to work at the new and improved NAC