Linda Ellis, in her famous poem “The Dash,” writes of the time between our birth and our death; she called this the ‘dash.’ It is where we experience life, the world around us, and the people in it. Death cafés, a recent global phenomenon, have tapped into the notion of the dash in a way […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Ottawa Canine School and the Barking Barista support our four-legged friends through the pandemic
- Video of the Week: Bytown Museum Bit By Bit
- Awesome Ottawa awards grants to two local projects this month
- Talking Albums: John Carroll