A group of eight participants participated in a Public Art Co-Design Residency that took place this summer, facilitated by Ottawa artist Brendan de Montigny on behalf of Artscape Atelier, to develop options for the Zibi site.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Classical Indian performing artist demonstrates her love for the natural world with new dance video
- Review: The Breathing Hole/Aglu foreshadows humanity’s cultural and ecological demise
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—December 2022
- Space is part of the Land: Indigenous knowledges and colonization by light and satellite pollution