By Susan Johnston “Why rocks? Well, because they were there,” says John Felice Ceprano, reflecting on the stone balancing structures he has created at Remic Rapids for the past 34 summers. The project wasn’t planned. Ceprano says he was seeking a quiet place to meditate, relax, and get away from the ByWard Market, where he […]
- Against all odds, Heartbreakers Pizza won’t back down
- Justice is Balance: John Felice Ceprano and the rock structures at Remic Rapids
- Interview: Le R Premier, founder of Scribes & Griots
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: Kathryn Patricia’s “Sound in Living Colour”