To celebrate the August holiday, Chamberfest packed Monday with an astounding array of concerts, celebrating both the old and the brand-new. Drew Jurecka and Rebekah Wolkstein returned for an intimate concert tailored to neurodivergent folks, while the Midday Matinée saw Chamberfest-favourite Hinrich Alpers perform a selection of Beethoven’s piano sonatas. But the centrepiece of Day […]
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature
- Past, present, future—Ballets Jazz Montréal’s Essence at the National Arts Centre August 11–12
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- 5, 6, 7, 8: Dance studios in Ottawa/Gatineau