Art House Café has quickly earned a positive rep as a solid new go-to for community, culture and more. Inside, bright lights adorn each wall compelling you to explore the dozens of artistic treasures inside. Every carefully selected piece hails from a local creative professional living and working in the 613.
- Interview: Festival director Patrick Gauthier on cancelling the 2020 Ottawa Fringe Festival
- #ottmusic weekly: Area Resident, adcBicycle added to the @apt613 playlist
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—April 2020
- Call for submissions: National Poetry Month on apt613.ca
- Good news from the ByTowne Cinema