Art House Café has quickly earned a positive rep as a solid new go-to for community, culture and more. Inside, bright lights adorn each wall compelling you to explore the dozens of artistic treasures inside. Every carefully selected piece hails from a local creative professional living and working in the 613.
- The Rainbow Bistro is closing after final show on Sept. 18
- Gig Photos: Day 2 of CityFolk
- Carefor’s Feast of Fields 2021 was a sold-out, socially-distanced smash success
- Candidate survey: Christian Proulx, Green Party (Vanier)
- Moist keyboardist Kevin Young talks remote recording, new album ahead of CityFolk show