Barbara Popel: “As the lights went up at the end of the harrowing second act, the opening night audience leapt to its feet to give the cast a well-deserved standing ovation.”
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Classical Indian performing artist demonstrates her love for the natural world with new dance video
- Review: The Breathing Hole/Aglu foreshadows humanity’s cultural and ecological demise
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—December 2022
- Space is part of the Land: Indigenous knowledges and colonization by light and satellite pollution