No clichés here. Instead, prepare to have “your mind infected.” This was the stated goal and measurement of success for curator Ulysses Castellanos.
- Interview: Deidre Hierlihy talks lithography, parenting, and the physicality of letters
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- From banquet to BBQ: Former hotel chef Pat Riggins has shifted gears to making homestyle family BBQ
- York Street Farmers’ Market looks to reinvigorate ByWard Market with local goods
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?