Jimmy Baptiste is a father, youth educator/facilitator, graphic artist, curator, and muralist. With his unique approach to education, he aims to build a sense of ownership and belonging in schools and communities.
- Interview: Deidre Hierlihy talks lithography, parenting, and the physicality of letters
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- From banquet to BBQ: Former hotel chef Pat Riggins has shifted gears to making homestyle family BBQ
- York Street Farmers’ Market looks to reinvigorate ByWard Market with local goods
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?