Set in a northern UK town Jim Cartwright’s Two features Michelle LeBlanc and Richard Gelinas in not only the roles of husband and wife publicans, but also as the dozen or so characters that pop in for a drink over the course of an evening down the pub. This inventive two-hander opens with the landlord […]
- Call It Revolution exhibit highlights Iranians’ struggle to be heard
- Exploring tales of migration, transformation, life, and death through The Moth Project
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- ITR Theatre Company presents Ken Ludwig’s Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery starting Nov. 25
- Catch Dear Rouge at Bronson Centre Music Theatre tonight