The Ottawa Hub of Global Shapers is organizing the myCanada150 project, a photo exhibition that mixes the famous Humans of New York and The World in London projects. From June 27-30, myCanada150 will feature more than 80 photos and stories of Canadians from countries all over the world on Sparks Street to celebrate Canada’s commitment to pluralism.
- Bangers & Mash soul music festival announces 2020 lineup
- Alanis Morissette, Daniel Caesar, Haviah Mighty, Patrick Watson and 90+ artists joint the 2020 Bluesfest lineup
- Gig Photos: Craig Cardiff at the Black Sheep Inn
- Theatre Review: Kitt & Jane at undercurrents—until 02.15.20
- Theatre Review: Unbridled Futurism at undercurrents—until 02.15.20