The 2017 edition of Bluesfest got off to a roaring start, featuring local bands such as Tribe Royal and Pony Girl. Other opening nights acts included Sam Roberts Band, Pokey Lafarge and Death From Above.
- The Rainbow Bistro is closing after final show on Sept. 18
- Gig Photos: Day 2 of CityFolk
- Carefor’s Feast of Fields 2021 was a sold-out, socially-distanced smash success
- Candidate survey: Christian Proulx, Green Party (Vanier)
- Moist keyboardist Kevin Young talks remote recording, new album ahead of CityFolk show