It isn’t often a play staged in a bar takes on the role of Christianity in modern culture. Thus on the coldest night of the year we settled into The Mercury Lounge with a glass of wine and the day’s headlines of the Joe LeClair affair on our mind eager to see how this production […]
- Call It Revolution exhibit highlights Iranians’ struggle to be heard
- Exploring tales of migration, transformation, life, and death through The Moth Project
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- ITR Theatre Company presents Ken Ludwig’s Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery starting Nov. 25
- Catch Dear Rouge at Bronson Centre Music Theatre tonight