When Javeed Ahmed, 29, lost his job due to COVID-19 in April, he never thought that two months later he would be considering leaving marketing for good to sell chocolate chip cookies.
- Apt613 Residency: See the complete Together Apart necklace collection by Kathleen Atkinson-Hindle
- Wellington West Social Distance Fashion Show raises over $300 for Parkdale Food Centre
- Interview: Storyteller, actor and educator Jacqui Du Toit
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa’s best public gardens: Fletcher Wildlife Garden