Hidden Harvest Ottawa is the winner of the Ottawa Social Impact Awards in the Social Enterprise category. In 2017, with a veritable army of 400 volunteers, they were able to harvest more than 200 trees and rescue more than 6,400 pounds of fresh, local fruit from going to waste.
- Interview: Rhonda Doxtator
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Ottawa Canine School and the Barking Barista support our four-legged friends through the pandemic
- Video of the Week: Bytown Museum Bit By Bit
- Awesome Ottawa awards grants to two local projects this month