The Carleton County Law Association and the Great Canadian Theatre Company are performing their annual Lawyer Play, this time with an “old-timey” radio format. The play runs from May 31–June 11.
- Apply now to City of Ottawa New Equity and Inclusion in the Arts Fund (EIAF) grants
- #ottmusic weekly: Country Club Pool Boy, Squerl Noir, Aspects added to the @apt613 playlist
- Gig Photos: WolfGANG Sessions #18
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Roundup of four performances at the fest’s second weekend
- Momos are Hot at the Momo Spot