After a five-year hiatus, Puppets Up is returning to Almonte, a 30-minute drive from central Ottawa, with a weekend of international puppetry, street performers, and the much-buzzed-about Puppet Parade.
- Space is part of the Land: Indigenous knowledges and colonization by light and satellite pollution
- Book review: 111 Places in Ottawa That You Must Not Miss
- Ottawa Gatineau Compilation Series brings back the mixtape for a good cause
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Apt613 is launching our first-ever Patreon campaign!