There are a lot of reasons why I run. Running gives me time to myself. It energizes me and keeps me in shape. It justifies my pizza consumption (at least, in my mind it does). This year, I have another reason. I was encouraged this year to participate in the Ottawa Race Weekend’s Scotiabank Charity […]
- A return to celebrating Community Builders in person
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- MASC Interview: Craig Conoley helps students tell stories through video
- Atlético Ottawa play their season finale on Oct. 9—Get $5 off tickets
- Revolutionary Queer Art: General Idea HIV Exhibit at National Gallery of Canada until November 20, 2022