Sure to be the merriest urban marketplace, we are taking over the newly renovated atrium at the National Arts Centre for a craft market showcasing the highest quality handmade goods + design. 25 local makers, coffee shop, live music, giveaways. Free to attend.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Colin Stetson, Becca Stevens, Joel Frahm headline the TD Ottawa Winter Jazz Fest
- Preview: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—12.04.19 to 12.08.19
- Gig Photos: Hollerado at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Bluesfest confirms five acts in the 2020 lineup