Chris Hannay did. That’s why when he first moved to Ottawa with his EFT-up co-founding girlfriend Dani Alon, getting involved in the limited improv scene was a must. He quickly investigated and built relationships with other improv enthusiasts and groups like GRIMprov that has workshops for people wanting more exposure to improv; and Crush Improv […]
- Hottawa: Great flavours and heat from seven local hot sauce makers
- Show your support for black Ottawa artists on Bandcamp today
- Interview: Dance teacher and choreographer Suzan Richards
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Talking Albums: Marie-Clo