Printmaker Maurits Cornelis Escher is like an Old Master who would have lost his way in the 20th century. He produced some 450 prints over his 50 year career. Throughout, he remained obsessed with the representation of space. Fifty-four of his prints are on display at the National Gallery until May 2015. A rare opportunity […]
- 613 Geotours: What the heck is a stromatolite?
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—July 2020
- #ottmusic weekly: BLAKDENIM, Slack Bridges, HILOTRONS added to the @apt613 playlist
- The Ottawa Art Gallery is reopening to the public with new safety measures—09.07.20
- Talking Albums: Keith Glass