Printmaker Maurits Cornelis Escher is like an Old Master who would have lost his way in the 20th century. He produced some 450 prints over his 50 year career. Throughout, he remained obsessed with the representation of space. Fifty-four of his prints are on display at the National Gallery until May 2015. A rare opportunity […]
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Alex Thomas’s Lycan’s Grace (Revisited)
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Trevor LaForce’s Annette and the Broken Shroud
- Revisiting the Words: A NaNoWriMo Redux
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until 12.08.19
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?