When most people find an injustice that strikes at the very heart of their sense of right and wrong they sign a petition, join a group, march in the streets, maybe raise some money. When Norman Morrison felt that same kind of outrage at the Vietnam War, the young father and Quaker drove to the […]
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Mariah Miigwans Smith Chabot
- A fresh name and they’re ready to grow: Flower to the People is (still) open for business
- Video of the Week: Flying over Ottawa in Flight Simulator 2020
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Sonia St-Michel brings classical Indian dance to Ottawa children and youth