When most people find an injustice that strikes at the very heart of their sense of right and wrong they sign a petition, join a group, march in the streets, maybe raise some money. When Norman Morrison felt that same kind of outrage at the Vietnam War, the young father and Quaker drove to the […]
- #ottmusic weekly: Michael C. Duguay, Terrence & the High Flyers added to the @apt613 playlist
- Best of #APT613 this week
- Festival of Small Halls is a go for live music in rural venues—10.09.20 to 10.31.20
- Interview: Mehdi Cayenne, an artist who defies categorization
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?