When most people find an injustice that strikes at the very heart of their sense of right and wrong they sign a petition, join a group, march in the streets, maybe raise some money. When Norman Morrison felt that same kind of outrage at the Vietnam War, the young father and Quaker drove to the […]
- Theatre Review: A Comedy of Tenors at Kanata Theatre—until 09.28.19
- The Bicycle Ball: A Night of Music, Art, and Sustainability—09.27.19
- A guide to the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.25.19 to 09.29.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Heritage Ottawa: Canada’s great historians oppose Château Laurier addition—an open letter