School might be back in session, but it is definitely still summer out there! This weekend came faster than most after the Labour Day long weekend, so take this chance to extend your sunny weather enjoyment of the 613, friends.
- Impact Hub Ottawa celebrates ten years of community and collaboration on Nov. 30
- Local dancers thrilled to perform in The Nutcracker on NAC stage
- Rescued: A Painted Story on display at Happy Goat Wilbrod until Dec. 15
- Call It Revolution exhibit highlights Iranians’ struggle to be heard
- Exploring tales of migration, transformation, life, and death through The Moth Project