This weekend marks the end of the year’s shortest month, which has managed to feel like the longest. We’ve almost come full circle, as we approach a full year in this weird pandemic world. With restrictions eased, there are in person events on the docket this weekend, complemented by a variety of online events if you aren’t yet ready to get back out there. Without further ado, here’s the lowdown on what’s up this weekend in Ottawa.
- Capital History: Bowles Lunch, 1917 to 1957
- #ottmusic weekly: 11 new songs added to the @apt613 playlist
- Call for submissions: Ottawa Inshallah artists anthology—until May 22
- Interview with Ottawa’s Group of the Year: DRAE
- Interview: Deidre Hierlihy talks lithography, parenting, and the physicality of letters