During the pandemic, it is these local institutions — that reflect and compose the culture of our neighbourhoods — that would benefit from your patronage more than ever. Join us in becoming masked (!) tourists in our own city.
- First-ever Pride Night Market happening August 20
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—August 13 to 31, 2022
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year