Ovarian cancer affects an average of 2,800 women in Canada each year, and is one that escapes early detection. TealFest hopes to help change that by raising funds ahead of the Ottawa Champion’s game on Saturday August 25.
- #ottmusic weekly: Backxwash, Azym added to the @apt613 playlist
- Best of #APT613 this week
- The Bourses Tontine Awards: Celebrating womxn’s creativity in Ottawa-Gatineau since 2013
- Jazzfest announces fall series of live stream concerts—11.13.20 to 11.15.20
- Interview: Rag & Bone Puppet Theatre explore infinite world of possibilities in puppetry