A local social enterprise is hoping to broaden its capacity while better serving the community through a brand new boutique. For twelve years, EcoEquitable has provided employment and skills training to immigrant and underemployed women through small-scale textile recycling. While participants develop valuable skills to achieve financial independence, a huge amount of what would have […]
- Announcing the winners of Ottawa’s Best Home Garden 2022!
- Gig photos: The Box at Bronson Centre September 22, 2022
- Upcoming deadlines for City of Ottawa cultural funding
- The Ottawan Best of Ottawa awards nominations close soon!
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Cheerfully Made Fall Market returns inn person Sept. 24–25