There’s a reason every 613 punk sounded extra raspy when they woke up hungover on Saturday morning. Ottawa got a sweat-soaked close-up of contemporary, high-voltage Portlandian punk on the weekend. This past Friday, April 3, the highly-acclaimed boys of DIVERS managed to fit our sleepy Capital into their North American tour schedule for the very […]
- #ottmusic weekly: Michael C. Duguay, Terrence & the High Flyers added to the @apt613 playlist
- Best of #APT613 this week
- Festival of Small Halls is a go for live music in rural venues—10.09.20 to 10.31.20
- Interview: Mehdi Cayenne, an artist who defies categorization
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?