Roughly one week ago, Ottawa’s newest steakhouse, Harmon’s, quietly opened its doors to the public. Although work on the restaurant remains unfinished, diners were invited to see, experience and taste what is complete, and the reviews so far are very positive. At the helm is chef de cuisine Michael Korn.
- Awesome Ottawa: October award to support Parkways for People
- Video of the Week: “Delusions” by Violentine
- Apply now to City of Ottawa New Equity and Inclusion in the Arts Fund (EIAF) grants
- #ottmusic weekly: Country Club Pool Boy, Squerl Noir, Aspects added to the @apt613 playlist
- Gig Photos: WolfGANG Sessions #18