Barbara Popel: “It’s a rare play that elicits sympathy for all its characters. The Clean House, however, achieves this. All the more remarkable a feat, since it is an amalgam of comedy, drama, and surrealism.”
- Theatre Review: Will Somers the Second: Last Will and Testament
- Interview: Chilly Gonzales offers “transcendence of the boredom of regular life” in his solo piano show—01.18.20 at the NAC
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Dance Review: Fou Glorieux | Louise Lecavalier at the NAC—until 01.16.20
- Monsters and Music at the National Gallery—01.25.19