[vimeo width=”600″ height=”450″]https://vimeo.com/62133226[/vimeo] Last month, a team from Bridgehead traveled down to Guatemala to visit the sources of their coffees. They traveled throughout the countryside, meeting growers and visiting cooperatives. One of the highlights? A cupping competition to determine the best coffees produced by CODECH, an umbrella cooperative that represents 300+ farmers in rural Huehuetanango. […]
- Broadway Across Canada announces their 2020-2021 season in Ottawa
- Gig Photos: Alex Cuba at the NAC
- Theatre Review: Sock ’n’ Buskin’s Angels in America—until 01.25.20
- Gender Reveal Party drag show celebrates trans and genderqueer artists—01.18.20 at The 27 Club
- Black Gold: Winners of Beau’s Oktoberfest homebrew contest launch their own brewery, Black Rapids Brewing Co.