65 minutes | Comedy, Solo | G If you like unique and gritty, down-to-earth storytelling, BLINDSIDE is the play for you. When she was just an infant, Stéphanie Morin-Robert was diagnosed with retinoblastoma, a rare form of cancer that rapidly forms in the immature cells of the retina. In order to save her life, doctors had […]
- A guide to the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.25.19 to 09.29.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Heritage Ottawa: Canada’s great historians oppose Château Laurier addition—an open letter
- Patrimoine Ottawa: Les grands historien(ne)s canadien(ne)s sont fortement opposé à l’addition au Château Laurier—une lettre ouverte
- Gig Photos: Carly Rae Jepsen at Bronson Centre Music Theatre