The music business has changed. Once a towering behemoth built of executives, lawyers, and piles of cash, today’s music industry is a more diffused. There was a time when a band’s top priority was to become signed to a major label, become famous, and proceed to roll in wealth. But if that was a golden […]
- Video of the Week: Flying over Ottawa in Flight Simulator 2020
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Sonia St-Michel brings classical Indian dance to Ottawa children and youth
- Theatre Review: Behind the Beyond
- Interview: Music.Art.Ppl. launch a new label