The Ottawa Hub of Global Shapers is organizing the myCanada150 project, a photo exhibition that mixes the famous Humans of New York and The World in London projects. From June 27-30, myCanada150 will feature more than 80 photos and stories of Canadians from countries all over the world on Sparks Street to celebrate Canada’s commitment to pluralism.
- Spark brewery opens in Chinatown
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Dance Preview: The Wizard of Oz at the National Arts Centre—01.23.20 to 01.25.20
- Flight Distance re-releases Ottawa hip hop classic on vinyl
- Professional soccer returns to Ottawa in a BIG way