Although the first book in Geza Tatrallyay’s Twisted Reasons trilogy does follow many of the now popular spy/thriller conventions, the author has set it apart with incredible detail and evident research. Published by Alymer, Quebec-based Deux Voiliers Publishing, the story opens with Greg Martens, an unsuspecting American with Hungarian heritage, who is set to meet his long-time friend Adam […]
- Jazzfest announces four fall concerts—Oct. 29 to 30
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana