Marvest is an offshoot of the CityFolk festival that runs between September 16th and 20th, at the Aberdeen Pavilion, and along Bank Street. These mostly free shows feature local bands, and we’ll be profiling some of those bands. Spawned in the fecund fields of Ottawa’s Rock Camp for Girls, where original bassist Sarah Grant, and […]
- CKCU 93.1FM is off the air for unexpected repairs—listen live and on demand at ckcu.fm
- Ottawa Pops Orchestra’s Stories Through Music shares playlists and insights from local artists and personalities
- Curious & Kind hosts weekly virtual artist meetup series: Iridescent Robot Storytelling Club
- 613 Geotours: What the heck is a stromatolite?
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—July 2020