“The song and video aim to express the idea that through music, one can embrace multiple layers of identity, freedom, culture, and diversity,” says Tumelo Ponalo, aka MELO-T.
- Women’s March Ottawa’s 2021: Bringing education, activism and community to an online audience
- Tour de blogosphere: Adventure Report provides trail reports and a free Gear Library to get people outside
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “Last Lullaby” by John Swayty
- Stream the albums shortlisted for Capital Music Awards