Over the past 16 months, the COVID-19 pandemic has negatively impacted many businesses, including those centred around gaming. In the first of three articles, we’ll look at how gaming lounges have adapted to the pandemic and are preparing to operate in a post-pandemic world.
- The puppets return to Almonte: Puppets Up August 12–14
- Call for proposals: Horseshoes & Hand Grenades Theatre
- “I’m ready to rattle the cage:” Cody Coyote on new album Passage and its calls to action
- Review and gig photos: Dan Mangan with Georgia Harmer at Algonquin Commons
- The world’s most elusive street artist is celebrated in immersive art exhibit Banksy 360º