I once had the opportunity to watch Tanya Tagaq perform in what seemed to me the unlikeliest of situations: in the community hall of her own hometown Cambridge Bay, Nunavut, in front of an audience of German tourists sporting thick coats in the middle of August, from a cruise ship making its way through the […]
- Interview: Jimmy Baptiste aims to build a sense of ownership and belonging through his art
- Awesome Ottawa February Award to support basketball and plants project for kids struggling during pandemic
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “Melodies” by MELO-T
- Deep Dive: The making of Akeem Oh’s “Winter Crush” music video