When it comes to cocktails, the Moonroom is easily one of Ottawa’s longstanding hidden gems. Tucked away inside a minimalist, industrial-style exterior on Preston street, it’s easy to miss in the daytime but becomes a beacon at nighttime.
- The puppets return to Almonte: Puppets Up August 12–14
- Call for proposals: Horseshoes & Hand Grenades Theatre
- “I’m ready to rattle the cage:” Cody Coyote on new album Passage and its calls to action
- Review and gig photos: Dan Mangan with Georgia Harmer at Algonquin Commons
- The world’s most elusive street artist is celebrated in immersive art exhibit Banksy 360º