We’ve arrived at yet another pandemic-style holiday weekend and things are…weird, to put it bluntly. While we may still be required to stay at home this Valentine’s/Family Day long weekend, there is plenty to do while staying safely away from others. Also, let’s not get too excited, but it would appear that the lockdown measures in Ottawa are reaching their end and the slow reopening of non-essential services is just around the corner, so that’s another thing to celebrate, along with an extra day off work.
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana
- Kingston Road Trip: Visit Ontario’s oldest brewpub or newest craft breweries
- Pushing Patio Season: Citizen and Das Lokal
- Call for applications: Cultural journalism internship with Apt613 and Le Pressoir
- Appel de candidatures: Stage en journalisme culturel avec Apt613 et Le Pressoir