We’ve arrived at yet another pandemic-style holiday weekend and things are…weird, to put it bluntly. While we may still be required to stay at home this Valentine’s/Family Day long weekend, there is plenty to do while staying safely away from others. Also, let’s not get too excited, but it would appear that the lockdown measures in Ottawa are reaching their end and the slow reopening of non-essential services is just around the corner, so that’s another thing to celebrate, along with an extra day off work.
- Apt613 is launching our first-ever Patreon campaign!
- Preview of holiday markets and craft fairs in December
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas Dec. 1–15
- Awesome Ottawa November award to support hunt for Ottawa Valley treasures
- Impact Hub Ottawa celebrates ten years of community and collaboration on Nov. 30