Liz Clarke is a 2019 Trailblazer Award winner, was shortlisted for the 2018 Impact HUB Ottawa Social Impact awards, just opened a social enterprise called Freedx, made a mixed-media documentary about being black at Bluesfest called Air Force Blacks … and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?
- Gig Pick: I Mother Earth at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—12.06.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Colin Stetson, Becca Stevens, Joel Frahm headline the TD Ottawa Winter Jazz Fest
- Preview: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—12.04.19 to 12.08.19